EVN Africa is committed to provide our clients with a comprehensive 'One-Stop' engineering consultancy, encompassing all aspects of development from pre-site appraisal through to inspection and monitoring of site construction.
To deliver this, we have developed an extensive range of skills and expertise across a broad spectrum of topics to deliver an efficient value driven service.
- Regional bulk water supply
- Traffic & transport assessments
- Flood risk assessments
- Infrastructure master planning
- Infrastructure rehabilitation
- Environmental risk management
- Site investigation services
- Sustainable urban drainage systems
- Land remediation and stabilisation
Aims & Objectives
Our aim is to listen to our clients' needs and project briefing to enable to fully comprehensive what we need to do. Our objective is to provide our clients with practical, cost effective solutions to meet the challenges specifically tailored to all their engineering and fiscal requirements.
EVN Africa is aligned to the demands of B-BBEE by having an annual budget dedicated to community development programmes.
EVN Africa was founded in 1971. Since then, we have grown organically responding to demand from our clients, and now operate from 8 regional offices, enabling to provide our full range of services throughout South Africa.
- Water & Sanitation
- Roads • Drainage • Bridges
- Water & Sewage Purification
- Town Services • Sports Facilities
- Foundations • Superstructure
- Refurbishment and repair
- Retaining structures • Post tensioning
- Construction Monitoring
- Planning and detail design
- Structural inspections
- Expert witness reports
- Project management